Saturday, December 10, 2011

Zonzo @ TrainTrak winery- Wedding Function

Last week I attended a beautiful ceremony for the wedding of my fellow foodie cousin at TrainTrak Winery in the Yarra Glen and safe to say, the food didn't disappoint (Although I would not have expected anything else from this couple!) From amazing canapes (think fried artichoke hearts, bruschetta, prawns, arancini... mmmm!) to amazing cured meats and antipasto to woodfired pizzas to 'fall off the bone' roast lamb with vegetables. Oh, and lets not forget the 'cheese' cake- three wheels of cheese stacked on top of each other.
This was the first wedding I had been too, but comparing to what I know of weddings and 'function' food, the food that Zonzo provided was wholesome, hearty and wonderful. Very fitting to an amazing day. Big congratulations to the newlyweds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question about my adventures! =)