Sunday, March 18, 2012

Zucchini and Haloumi fritters with cumin spiced yogurt


These were such an easy and yummy Sunday night dinner. I loved the combination of the salty haloumi and the freshness of the zucchini, peas and dill.

I used this recipe-

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/24501/pea+zucchini+and+haloumi+fritters

However I made a few small changes- I used wholemeal flour instead of plain, added some garlic to the zucchini and peas when cooking them and added some chopped red chili to the dish before frying.

To make the cumin spiced yogurt, simply combine Greek yogurt with a teaspoon or so of cumin and stir to combine. Makes a really great dipping sauce for the fritters. These are great for an easy dinner, or could be made bite size for fancy finger food. Would also be great served with some kind of rocket salad.

Enjoy!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question about my adventures! =)