Sunday, June 24, 2012

Introducing... Oliver!

This is a rare non-food related post... mostly because I have had no time to eat or cook this weekend as I have been bonding with my darling new little puppy. Oliver is an eight week old, fluffy and red King Charles Cavalier x Toy Poodle (Cavoodle) and we are just loving him.

So far, he has been a surprisingly easy and chilled out puppy. He is feeding well, has barely cried and has only had one accident in the house in 36 hours. He has had 19 visitors and has been perfectly happy to snuggle and play with every single one of them.

We are just besotted with this beautiful new member of our family so I thought in lieu of food I would share with you some pictures of our little mate Ollie.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question about my adventures! =)